llangefni is Anglesey's second largest town.
LLANGEFNI HAS A RICH HISTORY.
Although it has ancient roots that go back beyond the Roman occupation, it has only grown in size and importance in relatively modern times. Much of its architecture, including its clock-tower and church are Victorian and testify to the town’s growing importance.
- Flowers 202126th July 2021
- Lôn Las Cefni17th September 2018
- The Dingle (Nant y Pandy) Nature Reserve17th September 2018
- Nant y Pandy Parkrun10th September 2018
- Oriel Ynys Môn26th July 2018
- Anglesey Walkathon26th July 2018
- Anglesey Lanes26th July 2018
- Canolfan Ebeneser26th July 2018
- Cefni River26th July 2018
- Llangefni Town Cemetery26th July 2018