llangefni is Anglesey's second largest town.
It’s probably best known today as a centre of local government, enterprise and industry. But there’s so much more to Llangefni than business alone.
LLANGEFNI HAS A RICH HISTORY.
Although it has ancient roots that go back beyond the Roman occupation, it has only grown in size and importance in relatively modern times. Much of its architecture, including its clock-tower and church are Victorian and testify to the town’s growing importance.
- Christmas Lights 202214th December 2022
- Remembrance Sunday 202217th November 2022
- Flowers 202126th July 2021
- Lôn Las Cefni17th September 2018
- The Dingle (Nant y Pandy) Nature Reserve17th September 2018
- Nant y Pandy Parkrun10th September 2018
- Oriel Ynys Môn26th July 2018
- Anglesey Walkathon26th July 2018
- Anglesey Lanes26th July 2018
- Canolfan Ebeneser26th July 2018