The heart of Anglesey.

Hospice at Home

Charity Shop selling all sorts of goods

Hospice at Home Gwynedd and Anglesey is a local community focused charity that cares for patients with cancer and other life limiting illnesses across Gwynedd and Anglesey. We differ from other hospice organisations in that 80% of the work we do is caring for people in their own homes. The remaining 20% is made up from our work in the day hospice and our complementary therapy service. In a largely rural area, caring for people in their own homes better meets the needs of the community in the provision of care.

ll77 7na

Opening Times

Contact Details

Hospice at Home
10 High Street, Llangefni

Llangefni Newsletter

Full of the latest news, stories, and event information; sign up and you can get all the latest from Llangefni delivered straight to your inbox!

See all of our newsletters